This is a website for asking intelligent questions, not if Adam has seen Iron man. Speaking of movies, Harold and Kumar, Escape From Guantanamo Bay is so funny. You guys should watch it.
I didn't see Iron man and I've already seen harold and kumar I thought it was okay not as good as the first one. daniel how was Iron man because I'm assuming that you saw it.
3 comments:
hey did you see iron man last night.
This is a website for asking intelligent questions, not if Adam has seen Iron man. Speaking of movies, Harold and Kumar, Escape From Guantanamo Bay is so funny. You guys should watch it.
I didn't see Iron man and I've already seen harold and kumar I thought it was okay not as good as the first one. daniel how was Iron man because I'm assuming that you saw it.
Post a Comment