well in austin we have decided to keep on doing these blogs "yay". well because i love these things like I like getting shot in the forehead with a beebee gun i plan to do something new to try to make it semi- entertaining. i plan to release a song that i just want to put up durring the week and have a CD for each two weeks. after those weeks I will take down the cd and swich it with another one that just depends on my feeling. i also plan to put a song of the day each day I post. so I might go monday and then teusday I might forget well there is always tomarrow. the point is I will do my best. OKAY, NO HATE MAIL for FORGETTING PLEASE.
this will also come with the EPL updates and MLB updates for all those who care. oh yeah before I forget this will take up a bit of bandwith if i knew how to take up less Iwould but if you can't run my blog Im sorry no really I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment