this week: after last weeks dry spell of interesting work. this week started with an article that discusses the Rwanda genocide. this is a new topic that gave me new hope toward the geography class. we also plan to watch a movie the next couple of days. that should give me a chance to like my class more.
off the topic of school the university of tennessee beet memphis in basketball, and my family being from knoxville actually cared who won. On saturday me and my dad went to see the texas basketball team play oklahoma, which was a great defencive game it gave me less and less hope that if texas and tennessee met that tennessee would lose. If you can't tell by now I like sports, and follow almost every sport imagine able. speaking of sports reading lost, but birmingham city didn't win so they could still get out of relegation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hello!!Nice to meet you : )
I was so excited after seeing your comment,because I hardly have chances to contact with foreingers.
The celebration of Chinese new year is similar to the celebration of Thanksgiving.Roughly speaking, ‘nian gao’ is putting glutinous rice and sugar into a big pot with a big fire and stirring them to a stiff paste. Because I was too young then, I only climbed at an altitude of 300~400 m.
It seems like you like sports very much.Your articles all talking about basketball and baseball. I don’t know the rules of these sports very well,but watching sport games still makes me excited.Nobody knows who will win until last moment.
Chia Wei Chen
Hi,
Football is not very popular in Taiwan.I think that there are many reasons.For example,there are only a few football fields in Taiwan.Our government and media not to promote it is also a important factor,too.
While baseball and basketball are more popular there.Many people are crazy about Chein-Min Wang who is a pitcher in MLB. He is the proud of Tiwan!!And most of my boy friends like play basketball and watch NBA
Dear Adam,
Wow, your class look very fun!
I'm so glad after seeing your comment.Nice to meet you!
Texas has a lot of thing different then Taiwan. People,weather,house,food,culture, scenery...and more.
It has too many things to say.
How do you think about Taiwan?
your friend,
Mia
Post a Comment